Friday 4 September 2015

A New Start


Previously, I wrote a purely book-related blog; full of reviews, upcoming releases and bookish thoughts. Now, however, I wish to turn my attention to writing about other things too.

My reasons behind this are simple. A desire to write about my thoughts and experiences on a whole range of topics and a willingness to share this with others. Throughout our lives we often feel alone in our thoughts, feelings and experiences. My hope is that by sharing some of my life, others will see that they are not alone.

I am also writing as to keep a record of how my family and I grow and develop, like a journal I suppose. In doing so, our family and friends who live a distance from us,who we don't see as often as we'd like to, will be able to feel more a part of our lives.

Having said that, I should probably introduce myself properly. My name is Bethan Marie. I am a 22 year old Welsh girl living in a Cotswolds market town with my husband, Joe, and our son, Toby. I love literature, film, travel, adventure and good food. You can often find me exploring the countryside around my home, cooking in my tiny kitchen and generally enjoying life with my little family.
 




I hope that you will be able to relate to me and follow my journey.








No comments:

Post a Comment